MUSIC VIDEOS

Greetings! Thanks for reaching out.

 

GrindWorkProgress Film Co is a creative production company working across numerous channels and categories.​ We create dynamic motion pictures for some of the world’s most admired brands.

Our all-star team of writers, directors, producers, photographers and cinematographers handles projects of nearly every scale and genre, from single-camera studio interviews to multi-camera, multi-crew commercial shoots, in multiple locations around the world.

Regardless of the scope or budget, we approach all projects the same way…

Make it better than you ever imagined it could be.

  • Concept Development

  • Script Writing

  • Creative Direction

  • Project Management

  • Camera Crews

  • Production Personnel

  • On-Screen Talent

  • Large-Scale Productions

If you’ve got a product to launch, an image to build, a vision to share, or a story to tell, give us a call.

 

two options for pricing - BASIC? or SUPER SAUCE?

 

  1. BASIC: $600 - $2500 
    OUR "Base" option is our ENTRY LEVEL, lower cost alternative TO NEUTRON DIRECTING & producING YOUR music video. YOUR VISUAL WILL BE shot by an associate director working under the GRINDWORKPROGRESS umbrella. These budgets vary according to which tier of production you desire. See our associate director options & their budget ranges here

     

  2. SUPER SAUCE:  $5,000 & UP
    OUR "SUPER SAUCE"
    option HAS all of the best bells and whistles for a video by our director, NEUTRON.

THE PROCESS

  1.  

    1. writing the treatment/concept, shooting, editing, lighting, scouting locations & models (not booking, that's a separate expense), and also includes the RED Gemini camera. (Basically a movie camera if you are unfamiliar) We are located in Atlanta, GA. Currently, the "Total" option starts at $9,000 and up. After a treatment is agreed upon, a final budget will be set depending on the needs of your video. Travel and hotels for "out of town" shoots are not included in the price.  Payment is done in two parts. 75% of the agreed budget would be due up front to lock in your shoot date and the remaining 25% would be due at the rough draft stage. After shooting, it usually takes 7-10 days to have a rough draft ready for you to view.     

We also have connections to have your videos submitted to BET Jams, Revolt TV, & Worldstar. They, however, charge a separate fee for submissions. Let me know if you have any further questions. We can't wait to work with you!

Here at GrindWorkProgress Film Co, ​The biggest brands in the world have entrusted us to compel their consumers and build their market share through captivating visuals. 

 

We are in business to give clients the maximum return on their marketing investment. We dive deep into the goals of ALL your Stakeholders in order to bring your vision to life.

 

We strive to exceed their expectations in every way, to continually deliver new and innovative ways to promote our clients’ products and services.  We want to become a valued extension of our clients’ business.  

 

Thanks for your time and interest

 

-----------------------------------
Roger Alexander
Director/DP